Aims to bring people of different faiths together to discuss mental health in faith communities.
The event will have a focus on young people and young people’s mental health, and will provide opportunities to hear from organisations about what they are doing, and also to meet people and share ideas together.
Thrive Together is an event being orgnaised by Thrive LDN, which is a citywide movement to improve the mental wellbeing of all Londoners.
Thrive LDN aims to work with Londoners in several areas:
• Working with Individuals and Communities
• Working to reduce stigma and discrimination
• Working to improve the mental well-being of children and young people
• Working to improve mental well-being in the workplace
• Providing services where needed
• Working to prevent suicide
Thursday: 15th February 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Venue: CITY HALL,The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA