Kathy Spooner speaks with Daniel Whitehead of Sanctuary mental health, this episode is about sharing how true Christian discipleship requires us to confront and care about the suffering and hurt in the world. She also discusses some of the challenges Christians may face in deciding whether to seek professional counselling help. https://www.sanctuarymentalhealth.org/2020/08/21/kathy-spooner/. Others in the Sanctuary mental health series can be found https://www.sanctuarymentalhealth.org/podcast/
Along with my son Tim Wyatt, a religious and social affairs journalist, I run a podcast called Matters of Life and Death. Each episode is a conversation between the two of us discussing how Christians can engage with a particular issue around healthcare, ethics, technology, science or faith.
All can be found on this web link https://johnwyatt.com/podcast/ or if you wish to just listen to one at a time they are listed below.
• Coronavirus: Christians in times of plague
• Coronavirus: How this pandemic is unlike anything before
• Coronavirus: Thinking as a Christian during Covid-19
• Coronavirus: The ethics of triage
• Coronavirus: Life in the NHS
• Coronavirus: Death and spirituality during a pandemic
Sue Monckton-Rickett talking on Premier Radio explaining why it is so important that we praise our children not for how they look but who they are