What is on Offer?
• Up to eight sessions of counselling on a no-fee basis
• From qualified counsellors
• Either by video link or by telephone
Who is the Counselling for?
This is an inclusive service, welcoming and open to people of all religions, cultures, ethnicities, sexualities, gender and gender expressions, age, disabilities, etc.
• NHS clinical and non-clinical staff working with COVID-19 patients in a hospital setting
• Ancillary staff working in COVID-19 areas in hospital settings including cleaners, porters and mortuary workers
• Paramedics and anyone working within the ambulance services caring for patients with COVID-19
What can you seek counselling for?
• For issues that have arisen or made worse due to caring for people with COVID-19, for example: trauma, loss and grief, moral injury arising from ethical dilemmas, stress and anxiety, burnout, feelings of guilt about engaging in self-care, etc.
To refer yourself to the service please download and complete this referral form or if you don’t have access to a computer, please ring 0247 6449694 at any time and leave a message and your contact number.
To download a Leaflet with further Information about this Service please click here
If you want to talk to someone at ACC about this Service, please send an email to the Service Co-Ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org